|following like the
||[Aug. 13th, 2007|05:07 am]
SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR BEDROOM
4. dishnetwork recievers (4)
5. wankel engine model
7. microsoft bob
TOP SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY MOST
2. and i would've gotten away with it to too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
4. *i said no ice, sigh*
5. all i've got is two fives?
6. frickin' awesome
7. heh, heh
SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. the little one.
5. rj-45 / rj-50
6. my veels! i can't move my veels!
7. the black fuel. And the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away
SEVEN THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
3. create a 'most rightous dub'
4. continue helping my friends. (move,etc.)
5. break the sound barrier (posthumus-ok,too)
6. perhaps a non-fusion spinal-surgery? (insurance necc, here)
7. live through "an official, according to Hoyle" heart-attack/embolism
SEVEN OTHER THINGS
1. Smoke? yup
2. Do drugs? when scrip
3. Read the newspaper? no [well, @mcD's]
4. Pray? Yes
5. Have a Job? a'yup
6. Go to church? Yup
7. Wish on stars? never ago !
Have you ever
1. Gone skinny dipping? uhuh
2. Had surgery? hell's yeah !
3. Swam in the dark? not in 'chlorinated' water !
4. Been to a Bonfire? thrown the wood over the cliff myself
5. Ran away from home? i 'went on vacation'?
6. Played strip poker? nope
7. Pulled an all nighter? heck yeah ;).
SEVEN THINGS IN LAST 24 HOURS: Have you..
1. Cried? naw
2. Sang? I thought so...
3. Been sad? sure ;)
4. Felt stupid? it's possible, pig !
5. Talked to an ex? strangely, no
6. Missed someone? yep
7. Hugged someone? to be Sure !